Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectLots of messiness and editing posts to try and nuance your way out
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13375016&mesg_id=13377879
13377879, Lots of messiness and editing posts to try and nuance your way out
Posted by Vex_id, Sat Apr-11-20 09:11 PM
And I wouldn't expect you to actually concede that you're wrong about what constitutes sexual harassment - but you did define it almost perfectly with regards to its legal definition when you said this:

"Eight women have accused Biden of touching them inappropriately or invading their personal space in ways that made them feel uncomfortable."

That's essentially the textbook definition of sexual harassment - but you can't admit that because you have to pretend that Biden doesn't have a problem with inappropriate groping and unwanted physical contact.

And lol @ grasping for straws trying to substitute words. The reason I told handle I wasn't referring to sexual assault is because he misquoted my post - but I'd also try to deflect if I were you to try and stop digging myself in a hole.

In short: Biden has been accused of sexual assault - and his behavior towards multiple women is textbook sexual harassment according to the law. But according to Reeq? lol it's nothing but Uncle Joe being Uncle Joe.

-->