Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI was at a chevron the other day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13338559&mesg_id=13338709
13338709, I was at a chevron the other day
Posted by PG, Mon Jun-17-19 05:43 PM
picked up a bunch of junk food and was gonna get some gas... the woman behind the counter asked me if I wanted gas and said yeah but I'd like a total on the snacks first... she then say they don't do that and that I have to order my gas before she starts ringing up my order... I call bullshit she tries to tell me it's the system not her fault and that it's corporate policy etc.. I scoff tell her that is not true that her customer service was fucking terrible and to forget the gas... I then went two blocks further and hit the next chevron bought another snack just to prove the point and voila.. no issues... "what's the total on the snack? great can I get the change is gass please?" "sure no problem that xyz amount of gas"... thanks for letting me vent... I can't imagine if I was profiled for my race that would make me homicidal.. I've been profiled for looking sketchy but that's not the same thing by any stretch..