Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWarren seems the most steady/complete
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337851&mesg_id=13337961
13337961, Warren seems the most steady/complete
Posted by Mynoriti, Wed Jun-12-19 01:20 PM
i just hope she gets better at being a politician, but substance wise she's the clear winner for me.

I'm still a pretty big fan of what i've seen of Mayor Pete so far. I'm really just going off interviews i've seen with him. but I do wonder if we are underestimating how homophobic america still is.

My opinions on Bernie and Biden I'll admit are mad petty and have nothing to do with either of the candidates themselves. I like Bernie but I find his fanbase cultish, and lowkey i kinda just want them to lose. Same goes for progressive twitter and the thinkpiece verse constant whining about Biden. Again, i'm not saying they don't have any valid points. i'm just saying my own reasons are petty.

Beto fizzled out. He never recovered from his boring announcement. He's small time.

Kamala. i don't have much of an opinion either way.

Yang. he's a one issue guy, and i appreciate what he's doing. he has no business being president though

Booker - nah

Kloubochar (sp?) - i kinda like her i guess but i don't know much

Gillibrand - I've always liked her for the most part. It seems she's being largely ignored.

the rest - nah