Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectOnly did it today because I wanted to listen to what I have saved on my...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337659&mesg_id=13337663
13337663, Only did it today because I wanted to listen to what I have saved on my...
Posted by Creole, Tue Jun-11-19 09:11 AM
phone instead of the content on Tidal. I mainly stream nowadays but I did just want the vibe from the music I've got saved on my phone.

I wanted a real shuffle of all my music irrespective of genre.

Just know it went from Slum Village's "Jealousy" off of the Fantastic Vol 2 album right into Ellington's and Coltrane's "Take the Coltrane" off of their joint album. Then, it swung into Coltrane's "Naima" before bringing in "Dancewitme" by Maxwell.

Hopefully, when they kill off iTunes and spin it into three separate apps, I'm still able to listen to my own stuff. I dig Tidal when I wanna listen to albums and some of their curated playlists including the recently added Artist Radio station. I also dig it when it plays similar songs to the one I may be listening to. Don't feel like sitting around and creating my own playlists though. It would be nice if they allowed a subscriber to shuffle through all of their songs saved or downloaded in the user's collection.