Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectIt can. It did for me at least. You will need a couple of months to
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13337106&mesg_id=13337118
13337118, It can. It did for me at least. You will need a couple of months to
Posted by FLUIDJ, Thu Jun-06-19 10:58 AM
adjust to it though. Instead of just turning on the TV and getting it in...you turn on your TV, fire up whatever streaming device you use (Roku is most popular because YouTube TV isn't on Fire Stick yet)..then actually LAUNCH the YouTube TV app and THEN you can start surfing channels...
I think the biggest adjustment is for guests though really...like when my MIL visits, I gotta show her how to use it every time...

>Just got an email about Youtube TV. After checking the
>pricing it says its 49.99 per month.
>
>This seems like a lot of money. Way more than my Netflix,
>Hulu, etc combined...
I'd say that if you have Hulu, you may just need to decide between Hulu or YouTube TV...they're interchangeable for the most part...except for Hulu has a few exclusive shows I guess.

I have YouTube TV & Netflix and i'm good..paying less than when I was on a FiOS Triple Play package...my BASIC Triple Play package was around $180 counting service and DVR rentals. That's really where the cable companies get you...them damn equipment rentals.

>My question is.. Can this really replace cable? Is it worth
>it?
>
>
>