Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHahaha - the first part is fine IMO. 2nd part is like, only if you ask ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13335432&mesg_id=13335778
13335778, Hahaha - the first part is fine IMO. 2nd part is like, only if you ask ...
Posted by Brew, Wed May-29-19 09:13 PM
>my white neighbors try to put too much effort in
>had something happen to me recently
>cop followed me up to the gates of my neighborhood
>neighbor was coming out and came over to make sure im aight
>he getting agitated talking bout badge number and all that
>im like....bro calm down

I can't really hate on the above hah ... cause I'd probably react pretty similarly were I to witness a cop possibly harassing my black neighbor. I prolly wouldn't go as far as to press for his badge #, or even say anything at all unless the cop was being really extra, but I'd most likely be out of my house, making myself visible and available to my neighbor in case the cop goes Cop.

My neighborhood's pretty mixed, and thankfully I've never witnessed a potential police harassment situation ... but should I not even do the above in the instance I ever do ? I don't want to overstep or anything. But I'd also hate to think I missed an opportunity to help if I saw something going on I could've potentially helped prevent somehow.

>that was a topic for a like a week straight
>his wife is a lawyer and was drafting a lawsuit
>im like...calm down

LOL OK yea - thisssss is a little extra in this instance.