Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPeace to you, fam
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13334651&mesg_id=13335015
13335015, Peace to you, fam
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Mon May-27-19 10:47 PM
I actually was gonna leave a comment on this post but got sidetracked by some of the BS I saw scrolling past the other comments.
Anyway, I was gonna say that nobody on here is perfect, and some of the main ppl antagonizing you exhibit as many, if not more issues than you do. Most of us are just trying to do and be the best we can with whatever life we have. Of course I'm not telling you anything new, but I just wanted to say that.
I just don't think you had a reason to type and hit 'send' on the OP unless you felt wrong or humbled and apologetic. I also don't see anything wrong with your apology... even the part where you said you don't respond well to certain behaviors. The line before that, you admitted to being rude and stubborn yourself. I actually read responses on here, so I've seen evidence of what you said in the OP. People do often approach you with unnecessary hostility, and you have indeed often responded in kind. That's not always what happens, but that's why it was preceded with the line that it was. That's the way I read it anyway. I also don't think it's just for you to have to take ALL the responsibility for the way interactions play out on here, so what you said was 100% fine with me, and I didn't come away from it feeling like you were being anything but sincere. Just one man's opinion.