Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDAMN! The brother can't even apologize in peace. Either accept it or don't...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13334651&mesg_id=13334698
13334698, DAMN! The brother can't even apologize in peace. Either accept it or don't...
Posted by Creole, Fri May-24-19 08:43 AM
but breaking it down into an analytical think-piece is doing too much. For whatever reason, the brother felt the need to hold himself accountable and to apologize for his behavior. He even took the time to briefly explain why he holds the beliefs he does.

Either you mess with the guy or you don't. Either you agree with him or you don't. Case and I occasionally touch base in real life. We don't necessarily hold the same belief or opinions about everything. I mean... He ain't respond to my last text to him. Won't hold that against him either because it was a tough time for him. Regardless of our differences, there is still a respect there.

Anyway, it costs us nothing to pass by someone whom we really don't care to interact with. Being nasty, mean, and cold for the shits & giggles is way too much.

I've enjoyed, over the years, some of the banter except for when it turns into these personal attacks between people that don't know each other from a can of paint in the real world. And if they do, I doubt it goes down like this in person.

The sad, and, coincidentally, funny thing is that not everyone is wiling to be transparent enough to lay their own BS on the lines.

No shots taken at anyone in particular. It's just a matter of respecting each other despite our own natural proclivities towards being an asshole.

Grown men and grown women can obviously do better than this. Let's start doing it.