Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Once again: what was it that the Democrats did?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13334210&mesg_id=13335704
13335704, RE: Once again: what was it that the Democrats did?
Posted by Mr. ManC, Wed May-29-19 03:51 PM
That is BS, I have personally replied to you before on this exact question. Just off the top of my head:

- there are e-mails with coordination to direct powers in state and local government during the primary to influence manipulation of the number of open poll places, hours of operation, and number of voting machines.

- the flip flop of inner-Clinton campaign communication showing her "public/private" positions which came back to bite her when she was all but saying that the "concessions" she made during the Convention weren't really going to change her platform or agenda.

- the willful propping up of Trump from party insiders as they knew that would be the best favorable matchup with Clinton because she was so unpopular.

And that's just a start. However, if the e-mails are so innocuous and had no bearing then how did their release harm her campaign? Aside for the obvious juxtaposition that she was under scrutiny for having a hackable private e-mail server, which she had to defend as a prudent decision, only to then turn around a cry victim that she was allegedly hacked - I have yet to see how people reconcile that sequence of events and the Comey outcome and have it ring true to them, but you would be able to explain that one better than me.