Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo, in my opinion Russians did not hack the DNC.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13334210&mesg_id=13335700
13335700, No, in my opinion Russians did not hack the DNC.
Posted by Mr. ManC, Wed May-29-19 03:44 PM
It has been shown time and time again just from the meta data that the transfer speeds of the downloads in question suggest that they were copied LOCALLY to a device. As in some on premise for the DNC connected a storage drive and copied them over. That drive was then given to WikiLeaks, who then verified the source and documents and then released them. More evidence points to this being the case than it does that Russians "hacked" DNC servers or e-mail, which the DNC has not even allowed to this day for the FBI to forensically examine. You would think if Russia had the power and technology to hack into such critical and sensitive information that the DNC would do everything they could to have their hardware examined to find out who did it, how they did it, and to prevent it from happening again. None of that has happened. For a supposed technological breach, the only evidence has pointed to IN PERSON CONVERSATIONS and WILLFUL COMMUNICATIONS - that somehow influenced people to vote against their conscious.

I do agree that there was a bombardment of influence and propaganda in the 2016 election, but that was more at the hand of the MSM and the Democratic Party. they benefitted most from Trump as a candidate, and they miscalculated the apathy that their fear based agenda would generate, and it backfired and they LOST.

In my humble opinion, of course.