Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSitting here listening to Nip's "Higher", off the new Khalid album, and...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13333251&mesg_id=13333288
13333288, Sitting here listening to Nip's "Higher", off the new Khalid album, and...
Posted by Creole, Fri May-17-19 12:42 PM
thinking about how that brother is gone.

Otherwise, today started off great. I went to my nephew's pinning ceremony this morning. My guy is headed to his junior year in high school. Was proud to share that moment with him and his grandmother/my mother-in-law.

This evening, I'm pouring up and chillin on the back porch. Might smack the wife on the booty.

Still in the 'saving for the house-buying' mode. So, I'm keeping it low-key again this weekend.

My daughter comes tomorrow night. She and some of her classmates/sisters went to Colombia for a little vacation before they come home and get to working in the summer. My babygirl got that second gig she wanted. So, she can be a lil cakey when school starts back up. Anxious to hear about her trip and whether or not she recommends me hitting Cartagena up one day.

MOMMA, WE MADE IT!

Y'all be great this weekend!