Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim old
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13333251&mesg_id=13333260
13333260, im old
Posted by mista k5, Fri May-17-19 11:55 AM
murs is sunday night. dont really feel like going. its $15 so money isnt an issue. waking up tired monday morning is not something i want to do. final episode of GOT is a must so i would go when its done...maybe get there at 9 or later so not bad, very doable. do i want to though???

there is this black magic flower power band that for some reason interests me. ive never heard their music, they are performing the same night. their show is down the street and i think free. i dont know why it interests me lol.

im planning to listen to both of their music tonight/tomorrow and see if i get pumped to see either.

hopefully i can get to some good cleaning. i need to also get back to the boxing workout. i havent done it in 2 weeks come tomorrow. thankfully i havent gained a pound since then (net, some days i did then i lost it lol) but i had dropped 10...maybe 12 since i had started and i still got a long way to go.