Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI got one for you, anyone remember my pull a gun at the family BBQ story?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13327567&mesg_id=13327583
13327583, I got one for you, anyone remember my pull a gun at the family BBQ story?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Apr-22-19 09:30 AM
Well ten years later that dude actually put in the work and became a respectable father, husband, etc. Folks didn't think he would pull it off but he did. Even was raising her kids as her own.

until this past winter. Dude says he needs a break. wants to separate. Now I know whats up, dude was feeling himself because he had a pretty wife and looked like a decent family man so wimmen were giving him second looks. He wants to capitalize on that. Little does he know that as a single man again he is back to being the tired lame clown nigga he was before he got with her. I want to tell dude he is weak to his face but I think there is a good likelihood she will take him back in once he realizes the grass ain't greener on the other side.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"