Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectBlack man you need to search your soul. You care so much
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13324464&mesg_id=13326243
13326243, Black man you need to search your soul. You care so much
Posted by IkeMoses, Sat Apr-13-19 12:49 PM
about being right, that you don’t have no relationship with the truth right now.

1. Shitty Cuz didn’t get his hood name because he was an informant. Niggas get they hood names around the time they get put on...Elementary school. Middle school. I guess this is a simple mistake from an out of towner, but realize you don’t have the knowledge to make educated guesses here.

2. Niggas walk around with guns on them all the time. I’ve had guns pulled on me by niggas on foot. On the bus. It ain’t no I’ma run to the trunk culture out here. Niggas be strapped.

3. Nothing about what witnesses say suggests Holder was looking to kill Nipsey before their interaction. It was BECAUSE of their interaction. Holder lived over there. Nipsey was running errands. They had a discussion and Holder felt some type of way.

4. There were minutes between his interaction with Nip and the shooting. Everybody says he went to get a burger before he came back. He was likely in the burger spot in his feelings, deciding to hurt Nip, and told his homegirl to pull around to the back alley before he started shooting.

5. Niggas drive away from shooting somebody all the time in LA traffic. Like you ain’t ever heard of no DRIVE-BY SHOOTING?

6. The police found him at the mental facility because EVERYBODY KNEW HIS FACE AND HE WAS IN PUBLIC.

7. The dude has a history of being bi-polar. Ain’t no indication that he be hallucinating and hearing voices. He’s claiming to be emotionally unstable and the nigga clearly is.

8. Nobody knows how he managed to retain Darden as his lawyer. But Darden likely approached HIM. Darden just tried to defend a ball player who attempted to kill his ex by saying he did it because of CTE. This case is completely on brand for this point of Darden’s career. I’m guessing he feels like he has a shot since Holder was picked up trying to check himself in. If he can argue down Holder’s sentence, he has a resume to show to wealthy, high profile murderers who need a lawyer.

9. Nothing is stopping the driver from being charged at a later date, but it’s also possible she’s cooperating with police and giving them valuable information for her freedom.

10. His bail was set at 7 million which is basically saying the dude don’t got no bail. The judge had good reason to rush to that decision because Nip’s murder had international attention.

Stop it. Get some help.