Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI don't have stats or anything so I could be incredibly off on this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13324464&mesg_id=13325125
13325125, I don't have stats or anything so I could be incredibly off on this
Posted by Adwhizz, Mon Apr-08-19 12:48 PM
But I'd be shocked if women picked up guns and went out solving problems with their index fingers anywhere NEAR the rate that men do.

Not saying that NEVER happens obviously, although angry women seem to go for more devious/less abrupt means of revenge

I think it goes back to childhood when boys were having toy guns and GI Joe being marketed to them and women were given Barbies and easy bake ovens and shit. That plus lack of access to mental health, extremely easy access to guns= here we are.

Not really sure why that article is trying to tie homophobia into Nipsey's murder, it seems like the writer wanted to write about that subject and thought this would be a good way to get eyes on his story since Nipsey's death caught a lot of people's attention

I understand people feeling some type of way about that IG comment but he's dead now and we don't have any reason to believe it had to do with that