Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectToxic Masculinity doesn't exist and George M. Johnson is disgusting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13324464&mesg_id=13324735
13324735, Toxic Masculinity doesn't exist and George M. Johnson is disgusting
Posted by Kira, Fri Apr-05-19 12:20 PM
Nipsey Hussle wasn't even dead for a week and yet this writer with an agenda decides to use him to attack the black community.

Toxic Masculinity is bullshit because it never applies to white people. Notice the people in power never label/attack other communities as toxic.

Every time I see this term it is used to attack black men. It's ironic as fuck coming from someone looking for "allies" within their ethnic group. You cannot shame a community into accepting the white lgbtia agenda. On one hand black men are evil toxic masculine monsters and literally in the other hand they try to latch onto black men to pursue an agenda that benefits them. You, black gay writer, need to stop this bullshit. Where's the asian gay writer attacking his community?

Can someone show me examples of famous white entertainers with fanbases used to attack their larger community as toxic upon death? This writer is disgusting for this bullshit. I'm noticing a trend between this writer and Richy Rosario authoer of an article blaming black men for rushing to support an actor that faked a hate crime.

George M. Johnson is fucking trash. RIP Nipsey.