Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectrespect. my. fucking. time.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13320889&mesg_id=13320922
13320922, respect. my. fucking. time.
Posted by double negative, Wed Mar-20-19 09:22 AM
my wife is driving me crazy.

Lately...shes been driving me crazy with these fucked up last minute "oh I FORGOT I committed to this thing"

It's been a month since I've had a haircut because I keep missing appointments because she keeps forgetting to remember her prior commitments and tells me last minute and so my shit is fucked up. Further, my barber only cuts on three days of the week - Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

This weekend I got us tickets to a movie we have been wanting to see on Saturday.

Then she tells me that she forgot she has to go to a networking event on Saturday evening and suggests Friday which "oh by the way, we've been invited to a networking dinner.." which means, nope, no haircut for me that day, and I have an important meeting to go to after work.

I'm like...."OK, I'm not happy about this but I can roll with it, we will exchange tickets for a Sunday show"

Then she tells me this morning "Oh snap, I forgot that I (and in turn WE) was planning on driving to Philly on Sunday"

This was after we sat down and she looked at me exchange the tickets for the Sunday show and then we had a talk, where I said "Ok, I am getting a haircut on Saturday during the day"

But now to make up for the oopsie she picked up tickets for the play Saturday during the day time.

Which means...no fucking haircuts at all and I gotta drive us to Philly last fucking minute which means the next week is going to be FUCT up because I do shopping, cooking and prep for the week on Sunday or Saturday because if none of that shit happens on the weekend it just wont happen during the week.

I HATE CHAOS.