Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: I have become my uncles
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13319843&mesg_id=13322355
13322355, RE: I have become my uncles
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Mar-26-19 08:30 AM
When I see random ladies around who are cute in any way with any kind of positive volume on their person, I immediately think that younger single dudes are bitches for not finding them and throwing more d on them than a ncaa final four.

I’m talkng 20-something ladies that look like they aren’t too far removed from college. 24-33 year olds lets say.

Yes, I create a whole web of assumptions that places the blame on the dudes they are around. And this isn’t helped by some dudes in that age bracket at my job who ARE ACTUALLY bitches. Haha. They’re trying to make a calendar with the girls they talk to instead of finding generally redeemable-looking ladies and checking into them, seeing what kind of human beings they are, feeling their unattended fires, and going from there.

Aka they’re sitting around waiting for their imagined Winnie Cooper, Whitley Gilbert, or Halle to show up and bronco buster them out of nowhere instead of hollering at the situations that come around them trying to get hollered at. It’s a classic mistake but I keep trying to coach em up to break the chains. Aka I’m my uncles. They were saying the same to me, but I was like 12 and nowhere near ready for that brilliant advice.

I’m validated by the other married dudes I’m around who must’ve had the same kind of uncles. We sit around and lament all of the unattended fires up around the Houston areas mixed with dudes claiming to be frigidly cold cuz there’s nobody out there. We could be wrong but I don’t think we are..at least not totally.

>-I miss leaks. It was a mere 10 years ago when a
>resourceful/determined music lover could scour the innanets
>for most releases a few weeks before the drop and come up
>successful. Not no more... the upside ofcourse is that
>pirating music is less of an issue these days. I just loved
>hearing dope shit before the masses got put on to it.
>
>-The more I hear and see Ellen Degeneres, the more I’m
>convinced she is Bob Newhart reincarnated. And maybe he
>ain’t dead yet..I dunno. All I know is...that deliberate
>stutter she delivers in conversations, and that deadpan stare
>she gives when hitting punchlines is Newhart at the core. Wild
>shit he came back as a lesbian. Least he still slangin jokes
>tho.
>
>