Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI'm Still Pissed About "You Are Not Alone" Song Though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13319486&mesg_id=13320067
13320067, I'm Still Pissed About "You Are Not Alone" Song Though
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Fri Mar-15-19 02:16 PM
Of course I will never cancel or stop listening to Mike but that song "You Are Not Alone" is a great song but realizing that's it's written by K.Rells who I'm fine with not hearing his songs ever again got me torn.

I support MJ but I don't support RK, but he has been writing songs for other artists as long as he has been in the business, writing songs for people like Aaliyah, Ronald Isley, Madonna, Johnny Gill, Toni Braxton, Hi-Five, Changing Faces, Maxwell ("Fortunate" was my shit), Luther Vandross, Jay-Z, Biggie, Nas, Gerald Levert, Kelly Price, K-ci & Jojo, Brian McKnight, the list goes on & on...do we stop listening to those songs he did with those artists or do we ignore it as long as his vocals are not in the song?

Now I see why some people refuse to stop watching a movie cause Harvey Weinstein had something to do with it, even though they might like what he did; so many conflicts of interest involved.