Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsome dudes on the left don't want to return their Mueller Time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13335532
13335532, some dudes on the left don't want to return their Mueller Time
Posted by Stadiq, Wed May-29-19 11:09 AM
t-shirts and shit.

It is extremely fucking odd to see people on the left twist themselves into a pretzel to defend a rich, white, Republican FBI agent.....

I guess they can't let go of this image of him being a fucking hero or some shit...they don't want to throw away those doodles they made of him wearing a cape, so they keep copping fucking pleas.

This isn't hard. He is resigning for christ's sake, so there is no career risk.

"Yeah I couldn't charge him, but Trump obstructed. I'd be happy to testify for the good of the country" or whatever.

Then you got dudes in here in a tizzy "that would be inappropriate!" and "that would make him a hypocrite!"

LOL LOL

Thats the fucking problem man. Yeah the GOP is evil, and Trump is Trump.

But Democrats and their stupid (yeah I said it- fuck it) ass followers constantly calling for what is "appropriate" might be more to blame at this point.

That being said, Mueller could have said "dude obstructed" and Nancy and her followers would still want to wait for more information.

Fuck the Dems and their blind followers, man. Kids in cages. White supremacy on the rise. All that shit. And dudes are in here defending this dude and his soft ass message because...because...norms?