Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectbarr didnt even review all of the evidence before issuing his summary
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13329859
13329859, barr didnt even review all of the evidence before issuing his summary
Posted by Reeq, Wed May-01-19 02:24 PM
or reaching his principle conclusions (like his determination on obstruction).

every dem on every appearance on every show needs to be re-stating that point obsessively. any time anything having to do with barr comes up.
from now until he is out of office. its the most damning thing to be said so far.

'barr didnt review the evidence'. simple. no need to extrapolate and over-explain. speak in bumper stickers like repubs. that should be all he is known for from here on out. an attorney general who makes decisions without actually using the evidence. dude already had a pre-determined outcome in mind.

also...thank god for kamala harris. some of these old crusty dems should be barred from asking questions in hearings (no pun). somehow repubs sound more convincing telling lies than those dems sound stumbling and mealymouthing their way through the truth. its embarrassing and wastes everyones time.

this is one of the issues i thought about with impeachment hearings. even assuming all truth and evidence are on dems side...i have very little faith in their ability to prosecute the case in front of an audience. hopefully they would just hand it over to actual prosecutors (staff lawyers) to handle. i believe they did that for watergate and the house seems to be trying to do that too (which is giving barr cold feet).