Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectso tired of the 'wait until whatever drops' with Trump
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13322744
13322744, so tired of the 'wait until whatever drops' with Trump
Posted by EAS, Wed Mar-27-19 02:07 AM
I don't care if it is not the full report.
How many years have we been doing this shit? Oh, just wait this......oh, just wait that.

There is not one person who can truly take Trump and his base to task. The Republican party has become the Treason Party. Democrats the Spineless Coward Party. Cable news are content hoes spewing gossip, misinformation, and weak ass journalism. It's just total fuckery.

I am so fucking sick of this. Got a corrupt doofus doing all types of shit in the open and just chillin'.

Now, is he chillin' because he didn't do shit or is it because he rigged the game? And if he rigged the game, what makes people so sure that justice will eventually come? He rigged the fuckin' game. Checks and balances have been dismantled. He's like a mafia boss. He's got all the judges/etc. on the take and fires/replaces anyone who gets in his way. You cannot talk a person like Trump to justice. You gotta bring war. Who is stepping up to do that?

I'm tired. I need sleep.