Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSaw this and some other similar stuff.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13321959
13321959, Saw this and some other similar stuff.
Posted by Brew, Sun Mar-24-19 05:57 PM
I can't believe people are having such a hard time believing that Trump's own AG would sugarcoat the findings of the report then try and bury it. I believe 100% that's what's happening and the rest of the repugs will continue to fall in line.

Doesn't mean we're not absolutely fucked, in fact it further proves it. But folks throwing up their hands on some "I knew this was all bullshit" is really strange.

It's far from over. The climb is just steeper uphill than we imagined. And we may never get there. But today's halfassed, bizarre letter proves *nothing* in terms of how guilty 45* and his cronies are.

If they move to bury the report and try not to release it to Congress and the public IN FULL we're in full on constitutional crisis mode IMO. If he were truly exonerated like they are pretending he is then they'd have no problem letting everyone see every word of that report and would (and should) dance on our graves in celebration. Frankly the relatively subdued reaction by 45* today (as well as his Twitter silence all weekend) tells me there's a lot more to this story. Any continued attempts to bury this thing by 45*/repugs/Barr should alarm everyone cause it would clearly show that it's more damning than 45*-guy Barr wants us to know. If the report exonerates him/them, fucking prove it.