Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI hope so. And yea I'm excited to dive in to the Clinton one next.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13318132&mesg_id=13318146
13318146, I hope so. And yea I'm excited to dive in to the Clinton one next.
Posted by Brew, Thu Mar-07-19 12:25 PM
I was of the age to kiiiiind of understand the Clinton saga while it was happening but I know for sure I've forgotten a lot of the gritty details, so I'm excited to dive a little deeper. Planning to read more about it as I go through it, like I am with the Watergate season now.

I'm curious about how the host/writers will approach the Clinton season. Cause like I said above, the Watergate season (he said as much) came to be largely because of the Russia probe and its similarities to the Watergate scandal. From what I remember the Clinton thing was *actually* a repug witchhunt (whereas Watergate & the Russia probe are clearly legitimate repug scandals no matter how much repugs in both instances try(ied) to tell us otherwise.

Assuming the facts are as I remember them, I assume the host will stay true to that perspective. But I wonder if he'll try to stay diplomatic so as not to seem like the podcast is just an anti-repug effort (even tho, again, the facts would support that effort). If that makes sense.