Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI ain't saying that. I'm personally not gonna take joy in the brother's fall.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13317697&mesg_id=13317785
13317785, I ain't saying that. I'm personally not gonna take joy in the brother's fall.
Posted by Creole, Wed Mar-06-19 10:14 AM
fall. This shit is sad and pitiful. And to see how so many people are still defending him makes me angry, frustrated, and sad. And for so many women to take this dude's side is even worse.

Bro, I've got women in my life who have been through similar situations and abuse in their lives. So, I get it. Al of those situations impact me in one way or another. This R. Kelly thing, to me, is just horrible. And the mofo just needs to be exiled and forgotten about. Cuz he did all that they say he did and probably more.

I'm not saying that others shouldn't find joy or celebrate it. I'm just speaking on what I won't do.

Dude looked pathetic in the clips that I have seen via IG. That's why I say that he should just shut his mouth and stay outta the way. Like my parents used to say, "Shut up! And deal with the consequences of yo actions!"