Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: Anyone seen this tweet from Clyde Jenkins
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13317145&mesg_id=13318992
13318992, RE: Anyone seen this tweet from Clyde Jenkins
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Mar-12-19 08:25 AM
My wife and I were discussing that there is no real upside to defending MJJ. You see it on a personal level with friends and you see it on a public level with celebrities and people like Oprah. 15 who you gather from his tweets don't believe the claims, but you can also tell he doesn't seem to think it's worth defending him. Even Corey Feldman recent statement is telling. It's interesting because he didn't directly say he believes these guys, he seemed to be saying he just can't defend MJJ anymore.

And there is definitely no upside saying something negative about a person claiming to be a sexual assault survivor.

So this is one of those things where you might as well wait it out. Because I think there is a very high likelihood that someone like Wade Robinson is going to become undone. My prediction, based on history of these sorts of claims, is that the lawsuits will go nowhere and when there is no more money on the horizon we will see something dramatic happen. Just like with the other ones.

At this point I just want to see these post archived for posterity.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"