Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI was specifically talking about the non-specific, ambiguous diss of
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314377&mesg_id=13332611
13332611, I was specifically talking about the non-specific, ambiguous diss of
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue May-14-19 04:16 PM
"I don't know. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way". The media plays an assist by focusing on likability.

The timid thing is a complaint that only makes sense if you haven't seen her in action IMHOP. She so far has been the most angry, fired up Dem Candidate to date. She is the one talking perp walking CEOs and calling out the Sackler family by name for their role in the Opioid Crisis.

Infact, she can get angry in the way only a white woman is allowed to get angry. She can say (which she did) Betsy Davos is the Worst Head of Department of Education Ever without getting blow back for being sexist or an Angry Black Woman. Meanwhile, Corey Booker isn't even allowed to say Trump is a Racist!??

I am hoping that the way folks don't know that much about how she gets fired up will be a benefit in the debates because I really see her surprising people when they finally see her in action.

>and it has nothing to do with their policies.
>
>I like Warren. I really do.
>
>I just think she doesn’t have that mean streak/snark needed
>to cut through the bullshit. I would have no problem voting
>for her if she is the front runner.
>
>but I also don’t think she has a real chance because she
>sounds like she is timid as hell even when discussing
>inequality and saying all the right things
>
>Politics is so petty.
>
>

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"