Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYea my opinion is that there's *SO* much to "report"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13314377&mesg_id=13318278
13318278, Yea my opinion is that there's *SO* much to "report"
Posted by Brew, Thu Mar-07-19 04:29 PM
>
>And you follow the investigations closer than I do.
>
>The other thing that hit me the other day, though- if that
>Mueller report drops/leaks/whatever and there **isn't**
>anything major on Trump, we are fucked.

(Just an FYI I put "report" in quotes cause I hate the term "Mueller report" at this point; fucking Trumpkins have been spewing the "the Mueller report is on its way next week" nonsense for going on 1.5 years now lol)

But anyway yea - my thoughts are that there is so much dirt on this president, this admin, this campaign, and so many others, that it's a matter of organization and timing. For so long I was waiting for the "smoking gun" for lack of a better term, but I don't think we're necessarily getting just one haha.

I think that this corruption is so widespread, so sprawling, so long-standing, that it's a matter of gathering and organizing, and establishing timing to ensure that public reaction and pressure is enough to take the whole criminal enterprise down. Due to his (still hard to believe) position as prez it's a lot more difficult to just throw charges at him/them because of the justice dept's LUDICROUS policy of not indicting a sitting president (which is so absurd on its face I can't stand it).

So again, I'm not *banking* on any of the above. I just have that lingering faith that the seemingly endless amount of incriminating evidence will eventually prove too much for even seemingly-teflon 45* to escape.

>So much has been put into that, that if its anything less than
>what we all hope I think shit falls apart.

Totally. But I think *we* are putting "so much" into it, whereas the MSM hasn't really focused so much attention on it. Which is why unless you're deep in the legal rabbit hole of it like I have been the last few months, it may feel like there's nothing there/nothing coming.

>I mean, the media tried to sell 2018, after it happened, as
>disappointing and "not a blue wave" that the Dems were
>expecting.
>
>Chuck Todd looked fucking giddy.
>
>My point being the extreme double standards, etc. If that
>report isn't extremely damning, the media will be on some
>"Dems have to be disappointed" shit.

Yea that's definitely a lingering concern, that we're so numb to 45*'s treachery that nothing will shock us collectively. But that's why again just based on the hoards of evidence already out in the open, I think the probe(s) have in some instances moved from the "investigation" phase to the "organization" and "how do we present all this shit to do the most damage" phase. Haha.

>And yeah- a lot can happen between now and then, of course. I
>fully realize its too early to call either way. I was just
>saying based on things right now? I don't feel too good lol

Yea totally understand and am sort of with you there. I think if he makes it to 2020 and some more shoes haven't dropped (I'd be shocked if that were the case), he def wins.

I just do not think he's getting there without some major shoes dropping.