Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: 02/15/2019
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13310939&mesg_id=13314086
13314086, RE: 02/15/2019
Posted by bearfield, Fri Feb-15-19 07:06 PM
>What albums will you be listening to?

this is going to be a "words into action" post. i need to publicly state that i'm going to listen to these in order to make it happen

>Berner & Mozzy - Slimey Individualz - 3/10

i'm expecting a lot of kind of bad bay area beats and lackluster bars from berner, offset by high quality vivid lyricism from mozzy

>Casanova & 30 Roc - Free At Last - 1/6

30 roc is a great producer. he's responsible for some very good instrumentals over the past few years, including some fantastic beats that yachty somehow got a hold of and didn't make the most of. i'll stomach cas for some good 30 roc

>Famous Dex - Wave Creator

listening to see how far he fell off and if bighead is still fucking with him

>Lucki - Freewave 3 - 4/15

lucki is capable of incredible highs ("root of all," most of /x/, random verses on YT only cuts) but he's been phoning it in lately. hopefully he can pull it together on this. 4 chasethemoney beats is a huge bonus AND he got an earl sweatshirt beat AND feature. hoping lucki won't disappoint

>Pi'erre Bourne - The Life of Pi'erre 4

listening for the beats. he generally gives his best stuff to carti and nudy but occasionally saves the cool instrumentals for himself. he's not at all a compelling vocalist so it's going to be a chore to make it through the whole thing