Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectglad youre feeling better
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13310444&mesg_id=13310480
13310480, glad youre feeling better
Posted by mista k5, Wed Jan-30-19 12:24 PM
im panicking about this trip for the concert. glad to know colorado isnt supposed to get THAT cold in comparison to other places in the US. still going to be cold though. i feel unprepared. i basically have tonight to get everything ready as we leave after work tomorrow.

ive been working on rebuilding my favorite songs playlist on google music this week. big problem, 1000 song limit. so i cant simply dump everything from my old list on it. the old list was at 3,000 songs. so im already at 994 songs and im barely into the Ks. dont want it to be just the same artists back to back. gotta figure something out.

i need to map out where potential pit stops will be on the drive. especially for tomorrow night. not a very populated area where driving through and ive only done the this leg of the trip once...14 years ago. not sure if well be able to drive the 5 hours straight so need at least one area i know we can stop at.

i need to figure out what exactly im taking inside the concert. definitely water.

i did set up my phone mount with some clips for cable management this morning so theres that. keeping my phone in the central console was not working out.