Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI've never done VIP
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13307084&mesg_id=13307578
13307578, I've never done VIP
Posted by sectachrome86, Thu Jan-17-19 12:31 PM
But yeah I think VIP just means closest to the stage. It's a pretty awesome and unique place to see a concert. You don't really have to worry about losing your spot in my experience. Maybe if you're super close to the stage. Otherwise the rows are pretty wide and people don't double up in them so you have your own space and a place to sit when you want which is nice. There aren't really bad seats because being farther from the stage just means you have a cooler view. Way better than the usual GA where you're packed in like sardines and if you leave you have to push your way through a sea of sweaty people pretending they don't see you.

The drive in/out is fine, but you'll be huffing and puffing getting to your seats from the parking lot. It's a long walk, up hill, at altitude. Bring water. A lot of people get there early and tailgate in the parking lots. If you're just coming for the night I would get there early to hang out a bit and walk around. There are trails all around it and the scenery is beautiful. Honestly, it being winter will probably just make it an even more memorable experience.