Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecttell me what you know about red rocks
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13307084&mesg_id=13307571
13307571, tell me what you know about red rocks
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-17-19 12:10 PM
im going with a friend. he wants to do gen admission. i know vip is reserved seating and free drinks but would it help with the cold at all??? lol the seating for vip is out there with the rest of them just closer right?

i want to see living legends, obviously de la soul and im cool with atmosphere but im actually considering leaving during their set if my friend is down lol

im guessing once the show gets going leaving your spot in gen admission to use the bathroom or anything will be giving it up. youre going to have to find a new spot. i dont know how easy it will be to get back into vip seating if you need to get out. im thinking vip is not worth the extra money. if it included a meet and greet with de la then id probably do it. if it does let us stay comfortable until de la or living legends then maybe.

how harsh is the drive up/down? i think we are going to stay in lakewood which is like 10 mins away so im pretty good with that.