Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNOT FRIDAY POAST XVIII
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13306562
13306562, NOT FRIDAY POAST XVIII
Posted by PG, Mon Jan-14-19 12:18 PM
13306563, MONDAY
Posted by PG, Mon Jan-14-19 12:18 PM
you know what it is..... just go!@it!
13306569, not feeling this monday
Posted by mista k5, Mon Jan-14-19 12:26 PM
have a nagging headache

woke up early, got ready early, decided to take care of a few things before work and ended up being late lol

weekend was alright. cowboys game was meh. could of been worse. getting tints sucked. got me in a bad mood. i guess the sales lady was doing her own thing with it. seemed like she called some dude from a shop to come get the car to do the tints when service shut her down.

i ended up waiting over 3 hours. having the switch helped but how comfortable can you get playing in public? lol now im waiting to be able to roll down my windows. i need to swipe my badge to get into the parking lot at work so thats annoying.

13306572, Weekend was cool....Uber was HITTIN!!!
Posted by tully_blanchard, Mon Jan-14-19 01:06 PM
There was some kind of gift convention in town. People that make/distribute beenie babies and make gift bags and what not. Kept me jumpin' all weekend. And erybody tipped too, so that was awesome.Made 200 bucks and only worked about 12 hours (183 when take the gas ouit) Picked up a couple of records this weekend..one for me (Soul II Soul first album) and one for the wife (OG Around The World In A Day). Went to Three Dollar Cafe and to' through some wangs.

The Chargers let me down. That was embarrassing the way the out out. Dallas did me proud...thank you for continuing to play Cowboy football year in and year out.

If the Pats are anywhere near the Super Bowl I will not be watching

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s
13306574, nice on the uber
Posted by mista k5, Mon Jan-14-19 01:15 PM
home teams basically dominated. i could had seen the patriots having control of the game but blowing them out?? didnt expect that

even though the cowboys and eagles game were close in some parts the rams basically dominated 2nd and 3rd qtrs. saints dominated after the 1st qtr.

hopefully next week games are good.
13306600, Looking forward to both games actually...but if the Pats win...smmfh
Posted by tully_blanchard, Mon Jan-14-19 03:07 PM

Fuck aliens

-Warriorpoet415

https://astackofwax.com/

#2dopebrothersandastackofwax

https://www.instagram.com/thirtythree.three/

The Greatest Story (N)ever Told (finished)

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=s
13306622, I think I took a shower or went to the store
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Jan-14-19 04:02 PM
Got back and it was 35 to 7 and it wasn’t even half time

I hate them jokers cause Steeler fans love to point to the Pats like Tomlin is failing the Steelers. Ben ain’t Brady.
13306580, Hopefully, the sun and above-freezing temps allows the snow/ice to melt.
Posted by Creole, Mon Jan-14-19 02:01 PM
Didn't get a chance to smoke those sticks or sip on that bourbon because the grey-haired one was a bit fatigued. Oxidative stress rendered me useless. I'm energized today. So, I'm gonna smoke one of them while chilling on our parking pad.

Brought my young one back to Howard yesterday. Time for Spring '19 and the conclusion of this year. Sophomore year is almost a wrap. She didn't irk me or my nerves as much as I thought she would while she was home.

Now, I'm back in this joint counting down til me and The Wiz head to Bali and Thailand in March.
13306631, Asked around and found an open lab/meeting room I can use
Posted by flipnile, Mon Jan-14-19 04:40 PM
It's 'open' so others can and will be in there co-working, having meetings, etc., but even with that it's still quieter than my desk. And no one behind me. I'm posting from here now, actually.

*fist pump*

Football season (Eagles) is OVER, so now it's back to grinding on Sundays w/ the side hustles.
13306796, TUESDAY
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-15-19 01:22 PM
winter winter chicken splinter

I'm slowly getting my scale model muscles moving again.... I have a ton of hobbies... what ebbs and flows is the inspiration to apply myself to them... but when it's there, the joy of inspiration and the outlet for it is pretty kickass... especially during the week when work has a tendency to beat the living hell out of all energy and inspiration.. when the spark survives the work day.. that rules. over and out.
13306800, what kind of scale models do you build?
Posted by mista k5, Tue Jan-15-19 01:27 PM
i always enjoyed it but i get careless when it comes to final details.

finally getting back to a normal flow at home. last week threw me for a loop. im seeing finances coming into order though. i have to be careful with this months pay because i have a couple of payments that are being skipped. might make me think i have more money to spend than i do.

looks like my weekends will be opened up more now. i really need to find a way to be more productive with them.
13306813, ....
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-15-19 01:38 PM
used to do ww2 aircraft as a kid... when I came back to it later in life I started with those again.. then I tried a tank and have a battleship in progress but lately I've been getting more into buildings and scratch made objects... right now I'm working on making records in about 1/12 scale have just about finished my design prototypes and will work on printing covers and labels... of course will have to whip up some crates... and a stereo eventually... I suppose the end goal is to do the whole collection and lab up but lol i may be crazy not sure if I'm that crazy or have that much time.
13306817, that sounds awesome
Posted by mista k5, Tue Jan-15-19 01:45 PM
ive always wanted to build a scale city like bettlejuice lol

dont think it would be practical. ive always been fascinated with scaled models though. i actually drew a whole city island in 8th grade and wanted to build a digital 3d version of it but never got around to it.
13306824, it's oddly satisfying... I made a 1/24 wooden pallet yesterday
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-15-19 01:52 PM
out of my coffee stirsticks.. today I'm going to make a sawhorse or two on lunch.
13306839, you have me geeked
Posted by mista k5, Tue Jan-15-19 01:58 PM
thats weird lol
13306841, Have you seen those tiny cooking videos?
Posted by sectachrome86, Tue Jan-15-19 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tiny+cooking+real+food

Maybe something you could get into lol
13306899, lol I have... it's tempting to try.
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-15-19 04:57 PM
need to come up with something fresh like that idea.
13306898, just booked tomorrow and Friday offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Posted by PG, Tue Jan-15-19 04:55 PM
"OH YEAH" ~ Randy M. S. RIP

I'm thrilled by the novelty of this development.. brilliant show pg! bright lad! good thinking.
13307570, THURSDAY
Posted by PG, Thu Jan-17-19 12:08 PM
lol.. I see how it is... take a day off and y'all just let my ish slide right off the first page. lol

"Hey, man, why didn't y'all help me!?" ~ Red
13307573, Three day weekend is coming!
Posted by Creole, Thu Jan-17-19 12:21 PM
11 business hours to go...

LOL
13307575, 6hrs 47mins here and I'm doing one of those.
Posted by PG, Thu Jan-17-19 12:23 PM
13307574, lol i think yesterday was fairly active
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-17-19 12:22 PM
lots of different threads going for once. i think towards the end of the day i was wondering where this post was lol

so youre back today and off tomorrow? i dont like the idea of getting a day off in the middle of the week or working one day then getting back off. its better than not getting days off though lol
13307576, yep
Posted by PG, Thu Jan-17-19 12:25 PM
> its better than not getting days off
>though lol

and honestly my plate has too much space on it right now so the time off is saving me from twiddling my thumbs at work waiting for things to happen and come to me.
13307600, Brighter days... I'm looking for brighter days. Brighter days.
Posted by flipnile, Thu Jan-17-19 01:12 PM
Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVfZzIoAjK8

Looking forward to the weekend. Kinda hope we get significant snow this weekend because it's gonna be cold-as-fuck Sunday evening & Monday either way (predicted low of 5f right now). Just want to stay in, crank the heat and get some stuff done.

I want to drive down to Baltimore for my birthday next next weekend. Hope the roads are clear by then.
13307698, better than mine
Posted by PG, Thu Jan-17-19 04:57 PM
current mood: https://youtu.be/4Cyqcsdl_B4
13307713, In the process of fixing up my garage
Posted by sectachrome86, Thu Jan-17-19 05:49 PM
I bought the house last summer and the garage was a nightmare (to me, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes their garage to be really nice). I ripped out all the old crap and cabinets over the summer and bought a nice new workbench and cabinets. This week I just had all the drywall retaped and patched up because it was a wreck. Going to paint this weekend and then need to find a good lighting solution. Pretty psyched to get it where I want it finally.
13307724, you ready for it?...
Posted by Trinity444, Thu Jan-17-19 06:14 PM
either you is or you ain’t...

13307725, hell yeah I am... 45 minute countdown
Posted by PG, Thu Jan-17-19 06:17 PM
haven't taken lunch so in theory I can go away for a half hour and come back to finish 15 mins off.. but I can't stay 15mins and then split... such a drag.
13307727, lol
Posted by Trinity444, Thu Jan-17-19 06:27 PM
love ya
miss ya

been busy getting myself together...
my mother’s come down soon
gotta sweep a few things under the carpet :-)