Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectThe rogan interview was pretty robust
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13306367&mesg_id=13323619
13323619, The rogan interview was pretty robust
Posted by Vex_id, Mon Apr-01-19 11:59 AM
The interviews she's done on MSM have been hostile for the most part. She did just engage in a few interesting interviews over the weekend. One with TYT (which I think was what you were referencing?) Also - here's one she did with Jimmy Dore as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkHFnYE4WQ

>i guess as a
>whole most candidates are going to be similar but im not
>seeing what separates her from others.

While Tulsi has essentially the same domestic policy as many other progressives (particularly Bernie) - her foreign policy anti-interventionist stance provides a clear contrast. She has been leading on speaking out against the Trump Admin's interference in Venezuela (when all other candidates are either silent or co-signing Trump). She's the only candidate to call out the CIA operations in Syria (arming extremist groups to further a proxy war between Saudi Arabia, Israel & Iran) - and has a crystal clear message on the record of failed intervention in Libya & Iraq. She's even gone so far as to call out both parties for parroting the military-industrial/foreign policy establishment that has enabled these regime change wars to persist, regardless of the administration that is ushered into the White House.

In terms of another contrast - she's the only candidate who marched at Standing Rock with our Indigenous family to preserve sacred waters and sacred land - and she got her start in politics as an environmentalist and has an exceptional policy platform to convert wasted spending on wars to purifying our environment/water/food supply and building renewable energy infrastructure at home.

So - the people in here who are like "I can't see what there is to like about Tulsi" either just simply don't know about her or have lazily adopted the language of the many smear pieces out there that have been readily debunked.

-->