Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectyou're right about one thing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13306367&mesg_id=13310956
13310956, you're right about one thing
Posted by Stadiq, Thu Jan-31-19 10:03 PM

>
>But this conversation is going nowhere fast. Let's just move
>on.
>
>
>-->

You're wrong about her man. And even if you still support her, etc- you gotta be able to talk/think about her in a critical manner.

The concerns I (and others) have raised can't just be waved away with false equivalencies and downplaying.

Facts are facts. You can still support her, of course.

To me, her tweeting Putin raise in the middle of all that shit was WRONG. It echos Fox news calling Putin a better leader than Obama.

To me, her playing into the right's need to vilify Islam is wrong- and dangerous.

To me, her taking money from the industry she is allegedly against is, at the very least, questionable.

To me, her "both sides" on this racist ass well is wrong.

These things happened. You can say "well homie, these things aren't important to me" and its done.

But you can't say "these things didn't happen" when they did.

And Bannon absolutely likes her, well, her "America first" sounding stance. Not all of her stances of course, but they definitely have common ground

She didn't meet with Trump's transition team because they liked her "fight"

Etc.

Just wish you would be consistent, admit facts, and then say "but I'm still riding with her because of x and y" or whatever.