Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah I Dislike All That
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13306162&mesg_id=13316894
13316894, Yeah I Dislike All That
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Fri Mar-01-19 12:24 AM
I can understand how lip syncing battles grew out of karaoke & drag performances but why people like to watch tv shows that do it is like kind of mind blowing especially when it caters to actors who can't get a decent acting job appears on these shows.

Guitar Hero still amazes me, not sure how that even got as big as it did, like people were willing to play a video game pretending to play a guitar but not a real guitar with strings but four buttons, c'mon son, for reals?

Then the new geek thing is watching others play video games becoming a big hit and people who get paid to play a game, but I guess it's like watching sports on tv which might be the reason why I've never got into sports, I don't like watching it, but I would like to play but only basketball, tennis, & baseball but me watching it will be a no for me; but on the other hand I'm kind of a sucker for watching producers make beats or watch others dig for records; I guess it's all about what you're into that tickles your fancy.

Maybe I'm just pissed cause one day I was excited to watch something good on Disney XD and there was some white guy with green hair talking and playing video games, and I was like, WTF is this bullshit, put some cartoons on or something".