Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectscreamed on one this morning and another I laughed at
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305826&mesg_id=13305860
13305860, screamed on one this morning and another I laughed at
Posted by T Reynolds, Thu Jan-10-19 12:37 PM
for such a resilient generation they are very fragile

Went in the turnstile this morning behind a guy and this mf'er had the nerve to accuse me stealing a free ride (aggressively)

I was dumbfounded and held up my metrocard, like what?! I swiped

His wife is like what are you doing come ooon Harry stoppp, and after I pass through he says no no no I swiped twice gotta manually rotate the turnstile again so nobody gets a free ride based on my mistake. Ain't nobody concerned with that!

Screamed on him. I waited for him at the bottom of the stairs too but ended up not continuing it.

Then an old lady at the breakfast spot asks for a pumpkin spice pancake. The guys calls downstairs and says they're not ready, it's gonna be half an hour. The lady starts whining and crying "all I wanted was a pumpkin spice pancake, I have to be at work in half an hour, I know you don't care" etc

The cool cook who was already busy was like "miss, come here, I'll make one special for you"

That was kinda heartwarming

I think the lady was a little older than a boomer but old people fucked my morning up