Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI don't think there is not a single person here who thinks it was okay for MJJ
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305786&mesg_id=13317459
13317459, I don't think there is not a single person here who thinks it was okay for MJJ
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue Mar-05-19 10:40 AM
to share his bed with kids.

It was dumb, set himself up to be accused of wrongdoing and it arguably could have the bad effect on kids to think it was okay to do such a thing. I would never dream of allowing my kids to do it.

That being said, I think the point some of us are making is that sharing a bed with kids isn't proof that he molested him. It is definitely something that warrants investigating. Which people did. Spent 50M investigating. And everyone who has spent time looking deeply into it concluded that there is no proof that any molestation took place.

Again, the bombshell might be out there that proves that it happened but this documentary ain't it.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"