Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI don't think SoWhat posts here anymore....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305786&mesg_id=13317364
13317364, I don't think SoWhat posts here anymore....
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Mar-04-19 05:28 PM
but he was probably one of the few who so closely captures what I feel about that case. really, watching Cochran's closing argument and the 15 points of doubt REALLY codified it for me. it's more than a rhyming couplet that acquitted him.

the media narratives on that case were ATROCIOUS. basically boiled it down to: he killed them because he was a sell-out supercoon who could kill two people in a bloody manner, yet have no blood or bruises on him, no murder weapon left behind, then hop a fence and catch a red-eye flight, magically teleport blood back in his getaway car, and the jury was too dumb to know what DNA was because they Black and Latino and LA cops are racist.

that shit was CRAZY to me. the State of California deserved that L.

for years I was a "it was the legal exercise" dude. years pass and I went back to it (because the media/MURRICA never let it go) and I was just disgusted. same thing happened with MJ.

and like MJ, OJ was a fool with public life. I believe in the idea of an "OJ Did It" cottage industry... one which OJ HIMSELF TRIED TO CASH IN ON. When it came to selling out for $$$, OJ was like MJ with his childish pursuits. he just couldn't quit it, no matter how worse it made him look