Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah I don't see a huge distinction.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305786&mesg_id=13317347
13317347, Yeah I don't see a huge distinction.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Mar-04-19 04:43 PM
We both described the same thing in two very different that have very different implications and connotations. But that's my point. Why is there description of the alarm system more accurate than mine?

Yeah you can interpret the alarm system as part of a scheme for abusing children, or you can interpret it as a man who was very concerned about home security. I don't know why one interpretation should be given more weight than the other.

I mean we can think it's strange to have that sort of security, but none of us are international billionaire pop stars with tons of stalkers so its hardly definitive to me.

shrugs.

And I think almost all of the claims here can be seen that way.

Don't get me wrong. MJJ was stupid to hang out and share beds with kids. If not for the most basic reason as avoiding claims like this, but that he shared a bed with kids doesn't prove that he was diddling them and that's the conflating of facts that folks are doing to prove that he was a molester.

>You said:
>
>The use the fact that he had security cameras in his home as
>evidence of... somehthing. (sic)
>
>What is actually written is:
>
>The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious
>security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the
>steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.
>
>
>You don't think what you said is at all misrepresenting what
>is written here? Security cameras in his home vs. what
>everyone interviewed describes as an elaborate labyrinth of
>security leading to his bedroom including sounds that would
>chime if anyone approaches?
>
>Those are one and the same? :-/

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"