Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthanks for the recommendation.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305786&mesg_id=13305862
13305862, thanks for the recommendation.
Posted by Dr Claw, Thu Jan-10-19 12:43 PM
>A few years ago I read Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael
>Jackson by Ian Halperin.
>
>https://www.amazon.com/Unmasked-Final-Years-Michael-Jackson/dp/1439177171
>
>The story is Halperin set out to investigate the alleged
>assault claims and prove MJJ's guilt but by the end of the
>investigation, he concluded that MJJ was innocent. He also
>concluded the big secret that MJJ was hiding was that he was
>indeed gay.
>
>I have forgotten the particulars but it was a good read and
>seemed well researched and now seems like a good time to
>re-read since it's all that twitter will be talking about in
>about 2 weeks.
>
>You can get it on amazon for 4 bucks. Check it out.

I think though that they have not yet been named, I highly suspect the subjects of the forthcoming documentary to be Wade Robson and James Safechuck, both of whom filed a number of suits against Michael Jackson and related entities posthumously. the suits were dismissed in court on a legal technicality; Robson's claims are most interesting because he actually testified under oath in the 2005 case otherwise. Wondering what this documentary is going to reveal that hasn't already come out in the cases against MJ they filed.

I do find it funnystyle that they went after a dead man like this, though. what's the end goal? and most importantly, where are the receipts? usually, when there's someone famous doing THIS kind of shit... there's always some NDA, some payoff, something.

the MJ receipts we do have through criminal reports, FBI investigations, court cases, all come to the same conclusion. There is no evidence that even suggests MJ was doing this sort of thing.

Also, the filmography of Dan Reed (the director) also gives me pause but I'll wait and see what happens when the film is in public hands.