Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI had a 2015 VW Tiguan. LOVED it. Not one major issue
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305265&mesg_id=13305459
13305459, I had a 2015 VW Tiguan. LOVED it. Not one major issue
Posted by dgonsh, Tue Jan-08-19 04:49 PM
And it saved my life. On Nov 5th a couple months ago a truck ran a red light across 8 lane boulevard. I was going my marry way with a green light in the farthest possible lane from him. He never honked nothing. Just ran it. Never saw him in the busy city traffic. He t-boned me (driver side). Side curtain airbags saved my head from hitting the window which shattered. Car was deemed a total loss. I didn't have one scratch. Thank goodness for that german engineering. Thats what the cops said and the tow truck.

Im sure most small newish SUVs would have saved me just the same, but man im thankful for that car. I also loved driving it. Smooth transmission. Nice pickup. Smooth handling. Good visibility. Massive pano roof.

Got a 2018 Nissan Rogue now. Its basic as fuck but has all the advanced safety which my tiguan didn't have and i got a great deal. Better gas mileage too. It's fine. Not as peppy or fun as the tiguan was.