Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectawww fuckkkkk i just thought of something!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305036&mesg_id=13305463
13305463, awww fuckkkkk i just thought of something!
Posted by Reeq, Tue Jan-08-19 05:04 PM
seeing how much we are in agreement that it should be someone from a border state...it just occurred to me that dems should broadcast *from the border*. on location.

while trump broadcasts from his posh lil distant oval office...dems could be right there on the ground. front lines of the supposed 'crisis'. preferably with some human props. landowners/ranchers who dont want trump to take their land, sheriffs who know the wall wont cut down on drugs/crime/etc, and/or just a diverse (ethnically and professionally) general group of people that make it look like the border wall is opposed by a wide range of demographics.

while the actual border is looking quiet and serene with a peaceful sunset on the horizon lol. no national emergency in sight.

to the casual observer...the optics of trump in some protected remote location vs dems really being outchea...would be a great device.

plus it would undercut trumps appearance at the border on thursday and basically deflate his ability to paint the narrative around whats really happening at the border. beat him to the punch.

i know thats a lot to tie together but that would have been really dope.

and im doing good playboy. hopefully all is well on your end.