Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhat is wrong with you , my dude?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13305036&mesg_id=13305427
13305427, What is wrong with you , my dude?
Posted by handle, Tue Jan-08-19 02:38 PM
>My point is Dems need better sales people- people to deliver
>their message/case to the Murrican public.
>>(You know who hates them more than you? Republicans.)
>
>Exactly. A lot of Americans hate these two.
>So...maybe...pick someone else to give the response...?
>
>>Calm down.
>I'm calm...just wish the Dems had their shit together.

There's your FUCKING narrative bias. Republicans spent a decade sliming Pelosi then you say "We shouldn't have Pelosi respond because people don't like her."

Republicans are attacking the most potent people the most viciously - and so you want to switch to someone else? Guess what - they'll just vilify those fucking people too.

Republicans attack the strengths of the opponents - don't mistake Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Obama or Clinton or OCA or anyone else they attack as being weak. They'd praise an ineffective leader in the Democratic party --for their own goals.

If "they" hate them then they are effective.

(Clinton has a "likability problem' but still got 6 million more people to vote for her than her opponent.)

>>P.S. You didn't even remember that Nancy and Chuck got a
>deal
>>with Trump about DACA - a deal that Trump welshed on.
>
>You're absolutely right about this, I admitted it. So now I
>can't have an opinion on who responds to Trump?

Well you lack of knowing what's happened doesn't HELP your vague suggestion on who should give the rebuttal.

> Obama >>couldn't get a deal in principle.
>
>Are you okay? I'm not saying Obama should deal with Trump.
>I'm not talking about who should deal with Trump.

I'm saying those 2 did what Obama couldn't and now you want to "try someone else" to give the rebuttal? WTF man?! These are effective politicians who are leading the Democratic party in Congress. And you suggest trying to "find someone else" to give it? Obama's not a Democratic leader any longer - why would he give it?

>I'm talking about who should give the nationally televised
>response to Trump's case for the wall.

>You need to pump your breaks on your replies- you make a ton
>of assumptions and don't seem to have 100% reading
>comprehension.

You seem to follow the fucking narrative you hear from DUMMIES. Wise-up of come up with a better plan than "Someone else- or the old President that Republicans hate 1000% and who Bernie bros and Jill Steiner said wasn't good enough." Name some names and give some better reasons.

If Pelosi or Schumer were under criminal investigation I'd say let Steny Hoyer or Dick Durbin do it - but do either of those names get your pussy wet??????

Grow up. Or make better suggestions.

Why not have The Rock or Kevin Hart or Oprah give it? Because they aren't leaders in the Democratic party of course.

To me the Speaker of the House (and the 3rd in line of the presidential succession) and the minority leader in the Senate are the leaders of the party that matter when having a policy debate.

And to hell with people who don't think they are likable enough.