Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectsome thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13304773&mesg_id=13307728
13307728, some thoughts
Posted by mista k5, Thu Jan-17-19 06:36 PM
i think i exhausted myself on new music. its one thing to listen to most new rap albums but to try to listen to all albums??? meh

so im going to pass on further korean albums unless they are vouched for. it all basically sounds like a mix of 90s music. mostly pop with rap verses. im especially passing if the description for the group says formed by ____ entertainment.

APINK - PERCENT
started to listen to but sounded like straight pop so i skipped it.

iKON - New Kids Repackage - 2.5/5
23 songs
yeah why?? at least it did have a variety of styles but yeah this broke the camels back. the goodbye road song was actually okay but yeah wont be coming back to this.

KNK - Lonely Night
skipped - korean

Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Bird Box (Abridged)
not going to check out scores in general

WJSN - WJ Stay?
i dont think i found it

Cyko - I'm Just Different 2
didnt find it

ONEUS - Light Us - 2.5/5
i thought this wasnt going to be korean as it didnt have the standard group of people pic but yeah it was. cant think of anything original to say about it.

VERIVERY - VERI-US
skipped - korean

g.o.d - Then&Now
didnt find it

Strick - See You When I Land - 2.5/5
kind of funny, a lot of the themes were about asian culture. or americanized asian culture lol. overall it was a generic trap album. didnt really care for it.

Asiahn - Love Train 2 - 3/5
really, her name is asiahn??? lol what a coincidence. it was a generic r&b album to me. it was okay. nothing special.

hopefully i find something good soon.