Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSometimes I Feel Some Democrats Are Republicans In Dems Clothing
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300873&mesg_id=13308702
13308702, Sometimes I Feel Some Democrats Are Republicans In Dems Clothing
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Wed Jan-23-19 01:27 AM
Like some elections are basically "the perfect winning situation" cause they find an opponent who's willing to work hard to take a dive just for the campaign money & some clout.

Just like how there was an old "This American Life" episode about how Texas had so many Republicans running in every type of election from city council to Governor that when a democrat ran they would get almost all the urban vote but depending on the demographics they (dems) would always loose but in big urban areas the democrat would win regardless if 20 republicans were running verses two democrats, so a trend in the 90's was people who ran as republican started to switch sides to win seats in various areas even though less than five or ten years ago they ran as a republican.

I feel the same situation is happening where those who aren't really for the democrat issues but just there to take the seat and get on other republicans good side.