Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectFinally Saw It, Wanted To See It Before I Came Across Spoilers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300821&mesg_id=13329975
13329975, Finally Saw It, Wanted To See It Before I Came Across Spoilers
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Thu May-02-19 08:56 AM
Personally I was all gun ho about this going to be a great movie, and then that whole battle scene and finding out Dr. Strange knew it would happen was one thing I was thinking about since the last one.

Iron Man was always a favorite of mines since I use to collect the comic book, they really pissed me off with how they wrote this ending, but I knew at least one person wasn't going to live but two damn (also I was hoping for Black Widow to die, I've never cared for her character even in the comics, she should've died during the first Avengers movie if you ask me, hand to hand combat can't save your ass from pieces of falling buildings).

Anyway I was pissed at the ending, maybe cause back of my head I'm still so use to the old comic storylines even when I know it's nowhere near the same plot; I will say I do remember Disney posting up a pictures saying that now they bought up all the Marvel Universe franchises from other studios (Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Blade, Venom, etc.) they will set off "Marvel Phase Four" which ends the current plots and move forward to a new conflicts and introduce even more characters & teams that might be on a series first then spill over into the big screen but right now they trying to get back to restarting the ones they ended with netflix.

So get ready for the next big plot in a few years.....Secret Wars, which I don't know why they going backwards in that direction cause Secret Wars plot was done 8 years before Infinity Gauntlet/Infinity Wars/Infinity Crusade/Infinity Abyss story lines, but most of the info isn't definite and could change depending on how good each series on Disney Plus streaming service goes.

I'm still mad people didn't like the Inhumans tv show cause to me it was good and their history has a lot to do with some key characters in the future; that New Mutants show kind of sucks those, I hope they don't use those stories or actors for the upcoming mergers.