Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHa
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300660&mesg_id=13300748
13300748, Ha
Posted by Cam, Thu Dec-06-18 02:43 PM
I have an older cousin who used to run through tenderonis, in middle school he was the hero of the cousins my age. He also sprayed entire bottles of cologne on himself at a time, similar to homeboy with the H20 molecules.

One summer he tried to teach us game, after vacation bible school everyday he gave us plair lessons. He eventually finessed us into purchasing bottles of inauthentic CK1 from him. Long story short, his methods never worked for us, especially the overabundance of cologne. But, I can now recognize that underlying scent of those bogus colognes and perfumes...and I'm offended by it.

So much so, a while back I ran into a fine comedian who I happen to follow on IG, she basically cracked on me and I was on the verge of risking it all, but during our conversation my nose started to tingle and I smelled that familiar underlying smell. Immediately my fascination with her ended. I still follow her on IG, but when I see her new posts, all I smell is that fraudulent CK1 base chemical.