Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectSomeone like myself in conjuction with 'corp. leadership' lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300391&mesg_id=13300451
13300451, Someone like myself in conjuction with 'corp. leadership' lol
Posted by ambient1, Wed Dec-05-18 12:02 PM
like there's a bazillion factors that go in but in the end

it's just like everything else... leadership normally 'sticks to their guns' when it comes time to make decisions despite the data...

it's slowly moving toward consumers having more of a voice (it's a growing industry) but it all boils down to leadership

in the example that I provided...that org operates almost like a government entity...they don't necessarily have the 'competition' in their marketplace so they can and do bully customers into whatever they decide....like the absolute bottom of their priority list is you and me...it's odd and I don't think most people are aware of how they get down but yeah...they would rather prioritize congressmen and place your everyday joe who literally contributes the most to their capital at the absolute bottom ....even over the medical providers that are calling to collect $ from em

competitive companies(telecom, retail, etc.) are more receptive to strategies based around customers