Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti think the marketing angle is what actually made me want to post this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13300267&mesg_id=13300405
13300405, i think the marketing angle is what actually made me want to post this
Posted by mista k5, Wed Dec-05-18 11:04 AM
from a marketing stand point its interesting. i also see it was weird/desperate. i guess i saw this kind of like ihop with the whole ihob thing. marketing is an interesting field. dont think i would want to work in it.

i think meat is 100% correct that folks need to read the terms and conditions and that these companies know that folks wont read them. so we keep agreeing to give away this data for small gains.

then theres the health question. ive been eating out much less the last few months and it was weird to actually have a commercial make me want to get fast food. i actually have a pretty strong dislike for bk the past couple of years. before that i really liked their food.

i went to carl's jr the other day and looked at the menu but nothing looked appealing so i left instead. i did go to whataburger instead though lol